Valentine’s Day is less than a week away and even though it’s become a bit cliche in recent years, the completely overpriced flowers, the customizable sugar coated candy hearts, the chocolate covered everything… I absolutely adore it.
Though this year, I’m doing things a bit differently.
Because, here’s the thing: In my 26 years, I can count one hand, the Valentine’s dates that lived up to my expectations (one of them involved making + eating copious amounts of raw chocolate with my sister). The rest have been a bust: mascara stained tears, social media scrolling/stalking..., and more often than not, I’ve spent the most romantic day of the year, alone, on my couch.
So, this year, I’m taking a different approach.
This year, I’m saving my boyfriend from the roses that cost more than a glass of champagne on New Year’s Eve. This year, I’m saving myself from the uncomfortable and under-appreciated special-occasion negligee, and from the ridiculous pressure of crafting the ‘perfect’ night, and instead, this year, I’m vowing to celebrate the most important relationship in my life, the one I have with myself.
Because no matter how dreamy and awesome your boyfriend is (which I’m sure he’s both), the greatest happily-ever-afters always come from falling for yourself, first.
15 Reasons To Fall For Yourself This Valentine’s Day (And Every Day After):
1. You begin to attract amazing relationships into your life. (You only attract as much love into your life as you give to yourself.)
2. You no longer settle for anything less than you deserve (because you know your worth).
3. You have this uncanny ability to light up a room.
4. You can MANifest anything you want (including the man of your dreams).
5. You’re a much happier person.
6. You realize you’re capable of doing and achieving anything you set your mind to.
7. You know what you want and you go for it (unapologetically).
8. You have an all-over luminous glow.
9. You no longer look outside of yourself for validation.
10. You rise above drama, gossip & situations that don’t serve you.
11. You make better decisions because you love and respect yourself.
12. Your whole world suddenly seems to expand.
13. You become a lot better at saying no.
14. You realize there is no need to be superhuman (because regular human is just as divine).
15. You will never be lonely.
Are You Ready to fall for yourself?
If yes, click HERE. Like, immediately.
Discover your worth, your power, and just how magical you truly are.
Like this post? Sign up below for free bi-weekly(ish) emails from us, with love, and share this with two of your friends.
This post is part of our month-long Self-Love series. If you're just catching up:
1. Self-Love Wins
2. Where Do YOU Fit Into Your Day? An Important Self-Care Reminder.
3. R.I.P. To the F*&k I Almost Gave - The Life-Changing Magic Of Not Giving A F*$k.
4. We interrupt this self-love series with a fresh dose of anxiety because…you got anxiety? GIRL, me too.
5. “Am I Depressed??? IDK? Help!” Read this if you’re currently thinking SAME.
6. 16 Ways to Feel Better, Immediately… That Do Not Involve Wine (Or Weed).
7. A 7-Step (And Then some) Guide to Mastering Self-Love.
8. How To Stop Comparing Yourself To Other People. (Including the people you see on the internet.)
We write kickass emails. Biweekly-ish to a select group of Alchemy Insiders on stuff you’ll probably want to know about like: high vibe nutrition knowledge, how to feel good, and other things that will catapult you into achieving the life of your dreams.
The right words, just when you need them.
Now totally free.